search box

December 03, 2008

Cool/Decent SMS / Text Messages

Cool/Decent SMS / Text Messages

One day u may ask me

One day u may ask me:
What is more important to you,
me or your life?
I will say:My life…
You will walk away from me
without knowing that U R MY LIFE!

1 stone is enough 2 break a glass

1 Stone is enough 2 break a glass,
1 sentence is enough 2 break a heart,
1 word is enough to fall in love &
1 friend is enough to live in this world.

You are like the sunshine so warm,

You are like the sunshine so warm,
you are like sugar,
so sweet.
you are like you.
and that’s the reason why I love you!

I love you & You love your daughter

Teacher says to student,
In AlgebraA=B&B=C.It means A=C.
Now give relevant example.

Student: Sir, I love you & You love your daughter,
It means that I love your daughter.

Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U.

Life is 4 living,
I Live 4 U.Songs r 4 singing,
I Sing 4 U.Love is 4 caring,
I Care 4 U.Angels r 4 keeping,
Can I keep U…?

Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.

I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as U.
I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.

Love them like a river

Don’t love a friend like a flower,
Because a flower dies in season.
Love them like a river,

Because a river flows forever.