search box

February 05, 2009

Flirt SMS Messages

Flirt SMS / Text Messages

every day here you come walking i hold my tongue and dont do much talking you say you are happy and doing fine well so ahead baby i dont mind,
because sad eyes never lies because sad eyes never lies.


I never thought that you would ever do that everything we had is gone said you loved me said never leave me maybe you just heard your wrong cause im damaged,
im damaged,
don’t know what to do,
baby im damaged so,
so damaged because of you


LuV is an illusion! Its a highly dependency disorder of weak hearted ppl.. . . . . . .
Ppl wid strong hearts believe in FLIRTING ;-)


hansi aati hai mujhe hazrat-e-insan per,
kare khata khud la'anat bheje shetan per.


Can you see me? no? Turn around,
can you see me now? no? Turn again,
can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!


Life ka sucessful Moral:"Pyar woh nahin ke hum ek ko kitne saal taq karte hai.""Pyar toh woh hai ke hum ek saal mein kitno se karte hai?"


KAASH YE FAASLE NA HOTE..
KAASH YEDURIYA NAHOTI..
KAASH HUMSATH HOTE..TO..TO,TO..TO..TO..
YAAR MERE SMS KE PAISE BACH JATE...

In my dream :v climbd 2gthr 2 heavnon d way,i ws tird,u carried me on ur back.Wen v reachd d gate,GOD cald me"cum my child ,leave ur donkey outside.


Never askfor a hugJus take it.
Never askDo U Luv meSay I Luv uNever say ICan't live widout uSay I live 4 uU've been trainednow go and flirt !!!


FlirtIng Is The OnlY Job In The World ThAt We CannoT IncluDe In OuR CV...DespiTe Of hAving YeaRs Of ExpEriEncE anD numbEr Of ReffErenCes.. ;)


badalate waqat kaa ik silsilaa sa lagata hake jab bhii dekho use duusaraa-saa lagata haitumhaaraa husn kisii aadamii kaa husn nahinkisii buzurg kii sachchii duaa saa lagataa haiterii nigaah ko tamiiz rang-o-nuur kahaiNmujhe to Khoun bhii rang-e-hinaa saa lagataa haidamaaG-o-dil ho.na agar mutmaiin to chhaaon hai ya dhoupthapdi luu bhii Thandii hawa si lagati hai


Andaz-e-pyar Aap ki ek ada hai dur ho humse aap ki khata hai dil me basi hai ek pyari si tasvir apki jis neechy"I MISS U"LIKHA HAI..

No comments: