search box

January 04, 2009

Romantic SMS


Romantic SMS

Tumhain dekh ker eid kerta hai koi

Aye Chand…Jab wo teri tarf dekhainToh unhain kuch yaad delanaPhir chupkey se un k pass janaAur kehna….!Tumhain koi yaad karta hai.Teri umeed karta hai kohiAjj bhi tumhain dekh karEid karta hai koi.

With a girl who’s in my heart…

Till the end of time…In a world so close to me…I’m just so in love…With a girl who’s in my heart…I Love U…

For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,And then I looked at you,And I kept looking at you,For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.

Main jo POOCHO tumhara HAAL-e-DIL

Apni KHAMOSH zindagi main bolana mujhko,Apni HASEEN khuwab ki TASVEER banana mujhko,
Main jo POCHON tumhara HAAL-e-DIL,To apni har DHARKAN ki AWAZ sunana mujhko

Mohabbat k saray rang

Mohabbat k saray rangRangon k saray phoolPhoolon ki sarii khushbooKhushboo k saray lamheLamhon ki sarii chahatChahat ki sarii khushiyaanaap k liye…

Yaad nahi karsakte to yad aaya na karo

Jugnu ko qaid kar k muskaraya na karo,Roshni ki khatir kisi ka dil jalaya na karo,
Sitam karna hai karo par itna na karo!Yaad nahi karsakte to yad aaya na karo….

Look at sun and you see time.

Look at sun and you see time.Look in heart and you see love.Look in eyes and you see life.Look at your mobile andyou see who’s thinking of u!It’s me.

Give Lips to one

Give laugh to all but smile to one,Give cheeks to all but lips to one,Give love to all but Heart to one,Let everybody love youBut you love


Mujh ko MAIRI JAAN bulata hai koi


Deeiray dheeray dil main utarta jata hai koi,Mujh ko MAIRI JAAN bulata hai koi,Main toot ke bikhar jaon, ye mumkin nahi,Boht piyar se sath apne mujhe sulata hai koi………

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me


If 10 people care 4 u,one of them is me,if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,if no 1 cares 4 u that meansi m not in this world.

Hope we can be like that


When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.Hope we can be like that.We dont always see each other,but we will always be there for one another.



Only you be mine


Let all my smile be yoursAll your tears be mine,
Let all my happiness be yoursAll your sadness be mine,
Let the whole world be yours,Only you be mine


You are like….


You’re likemy asthma, you take my breath away.Like dandruff; I can’t get you off my head.Like my car, you drive me crazy.Like dentures, I can’t smile without you.


I feel something in my heart


I feel something in my heart,It’s like a little flame,Every time I see you,This flame lights up,This flame is special for you,Because I LOVE YOU!


My heart says that you like me


My heart says that you like me,My eyes says that you feel something for me,My mind says that you think of me,But till now you are quiet…


Whom I love the most


Believe me, you are the one,Whom my heart finds,Whom my mind reminds me of,Whom my destiny wants,Whom I love the most.


If I’m gonna die tomorrow


If i would know that I’m gonna die tomorrow,I’ll spend 23 hours with u andif u wonder what about the last hourIn that I’ll find someonewho can take care of uLove you always.

No comments: