search box

December 03, 2008

Broken Heart SMS / Text Messages

Broken Heart SMS / Text Messages

Break my heart

Break my heart

destroy my soul

and

leave me crying

i’d still love you

and

i won’t expect you to

love me in return …

Judai ki kasak liye


Judai ki kasak liye

teri yaad se jura aansoo

har shab meri aankh se tapka hay

guzry kal ki terha aaj ka din bhi

tum bin udaas guzarta hay … !!!



some broken heart


Some broken heart,

may never mend,

Some memories may never end,
Some wet tears may never dry,

But my love for you will never die…

Forget the times......


Forget the times he walked by,

Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name,

Remember now your not the same.


Forget the times he held your hand,

Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & don’t pretend,

Remember now he’s just your friend.

No comments: